Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Katie Price channels Hilda Ogden as she steps out with her hair in rollers

By Daily Mail Reporter

Nice curlers, Katie! Ms Price left the Soho Hotel in London with pink rollers in her hair


She's released a style guide so Katie Price should probably know better than to step out with a full head of rollers.

But the 32-year-old model was blitherly unconcerned about her ungroomed appearance as she left London's Soho Hotel this afternoon.

While her hair was in rollers, Katie looked otherwise relatively stylish in a cropped heart-print T-shirt which showed off her flat stomach, a pair of tight jeans and bright blue shoes


Slim: Katie showed off her flat stomach in a cropped heart print T-shirt and low-slung jeans


Katie appeared to be channelling Coronation Street legend Hilda Ogden, who always had her hair in curlers, as she left the hotel shielding her eyes with a pair of huge sunglasses.

There was no sign of Katie's husband Alex as she ran some errands in London.

However, the cagefighter has come forward to deny rumours of a rift between Katie and his mother Carol.

He wrote in his column in Star magazine: 'My mum loves Katie. In fact she always sides with her in everything and tells me off, which I can't understand and is really annoying!

'But Katie's mum, Amy, sides with me against Katie, so I guess we are even.'





Spot the difference: Katie with her rollers and Coronation Street's Hilda Ogden (played by Jean Alexander)


As well as filming her reality show, Katie has been keeping herself busy recently by trying her luck at some fashion modelling.

But, after posing for an edgy new shoot for Wonderland magazine, Katie said she doesn't regret anything she has done in the past and looks back on her glamour model shoots fondly.

She said recently: 'I enjoyed modelling. It’s like a dance. You get used to doing it. The camera’s on and I switch it on.

'You can put me on a stage in front of millions and I could stand there, getting my kit off, doing my thing and not being nervous, because I’m used to doing it – but put me on stage singing, and it’s a different ball game, because I’m not used to it.'


That's better: Katie looked a bit more groomed as she arrived for an appearance on Celebrity Juice

source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment