Tuesday, September 28, 2010

'Jim Carrey stopped making me laugh,' Jenny McCarthy opens up about split from comic on Oprah

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Send in the clowns: Jenny McCarthy has opened up for the first time about her split with funny man Jim Carrey to Oprah


Comedienne Jenny McCarthy has opened up for the first time about her split with funny man Jim Carrey.

She reveals all on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Tuesday lifting the lid on their five-year romance and why it all went wrong.

The comic couple split in April when Jenny, 37, says she stopped enjoying being in the relationship.


Opening up: The 37-year-old told Oprah her relationship with Carrey stopped being fun


The mother of one told Oprah, 'You know, the simple word I can give – and there's a few, so let me say a few.

'The first thing is, when it's not fun any more, you need to start investigating and do an inquiry into the relationship.'

The actress and former Playboy model also addressed her image while she was dating Carrey and what it meant to be a significant other of a Hollywood A-Lister.

Jenny told the talk show titan: 'My identification wasn't caught up in being a celebrity's girlfriend'.


Laugh a minute: Jenny and Jim when the laughter still flowed


She added: 'I did check on that, by the way. I checked into myself. How does my ego feel?...My ego's fine. I'm a warrior mom. I always got back on my feet, and I know especially this year who I am.'

Jenny is mother to eight-year-old Evan who has autism. She has become a vocal advocate and campaigner for kids living with the condition and raising awareness for families living with an autistic child.

But life goes on for the 37-year-old actress who says she's enjoying life but not looking to jump into anything too serious.

Back in May, a month after her split with Carrey, Jenny was pictured making out with an unidentified man in Las Vegas.

She tweeted about the photo: 'Yes, I kissed a mystery man in Vegas'.

Oprah asked her about the man to which Jenny replied: 'I have been... diet dating. I'm not taking anything too serious right now.




source :dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment