Friday, September 3, 2010

Heidi nose best? Plastic surgery junkie Heidi Montag says she now fears her nose may fall off...just like Michael Jackson's

By Daily Mail Reporter

Does my nose look too big? Heidi says she's been wearing a plaster on her nose ever since she had surgery in November 2009


Of course, Heidi made sure to take appropriate precautions when it came to her precious nose. The large plaster will hopefully help her nose stay in place in the event she's knocked over by a wave.

'It's heartbreaking,' Heidi said in an interview with Heat magazine. 'I can't live an everyday life. I can't hug my dogs anymore. Especially with my face in the condition it's in, I can't get up close or kiss them.

'If they were to hit my nose I wouldn't be able to get it fixed again! I have to be really careful. I feel like a porcelain doll.'


Beauty pose: Heidi travelled to Costa Rica to drown her surgery sorrows at a secluded beach


The 23-year-old also told Life & Style magazine: 'I don't want my nose to fall off like Michael Jackson!' She added she's had her nose tape on '24 hours a day since November [2009]' when Dr Ryan performed the surgery.

'The tape is supposed to keep the swelling down and hold my nose in place the way Dr Ryan sculpted it,' she explained

She even posted on her Twitter page on Tuesday: 'I had a nightmare that I slept without my nose tape on thank God it wasn't true!'

And it's not just her nose that Heidi is worried about. Apparently she has just figured out that size G breasts make everyday living that much more difficult.

'My boobs are crushing me. They are totally too big and it's impossible to work out - they get in the way when I try to exercise. I have to wear two sports bras to run!' she told Heat Magazine.

'I see so many things that I want to wear and can't, I definitely didn't think about that part when I signed up for the surgery.'

Heidi is apparently contemplating having her breasts reduced to a DD or a D. 'My body's still getting used to them and I have major anxiety about it.'


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment