Monday, September 27, 2010

'I'm the best mum ever' insists Cocaine Chloe as she's FINALLY kicked off The X Factor

By MAIL ONLINE SHOWBIZ REPORTER

Taking a backseat with safety: X Factor failure Chole Mafia pictured leaving This Morning's studios with daughter Destiny sat on her lap not wearing a seatbelt


Failed X Factor contestant Chloe Mafia burst into tears on This Morning today as she insisted she was a 'good mother'.

The 19-year-old was seen losing her place on the talent show yesterday, the same day she was exposed for allegeldy taking cocaine before charging £450 for a two hours of sex.
Speaking to Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby today, the single mother admitted she had been ‘stupid’ to mess up her chance on the X Factor, but insisted she was a good mother to 21-month-old Destiny.

She insisted: 'I am the best mum ever. I make sure she eats five fruit and veg every day, sometimes more. My daughter is the most best (sic) looked after person in the world.'

Despite her claims to parenthood proficiency, however, Mafia was pictured after the show being driven off in a car with her daughter sat on her lap rather than in a child seat.

Destiny wasn't wearing a seatbelt and Chloe barely had a grip on her daughter as she chatted on her mobile phone.


Mother and child: Chloe Mafia arriving at the This Morning studios today with toddler daughter Destiny


Unrepentant: Chloe on the This Morning sofa as she admits she's 'stupid' to have taken cocaine


But she later admitted in the 10-minute interview: 'I don't want my daughter to be like me... Sometimes I think I ain't (sic) got a brain to be honest. I'm so, so stupid.'

And when quizzed by Holly about whether or not she was a call girl, Heald insisted: 'I'm definitely not a prostitute. I have never taken money for sex, that’s not what I do.

'What I do is called paid to party, where you get paid to go out with a group of people do dancing, do different things, you do not sleep with anyone for money, that’s not the situation.'

Unrepentant: Chloe on the This Morning sofa as she admits she's 'stupid' to have taken cocaine

But she later admitted in the 10-minute interview: 'I don't want my daughter to be like me... Sometimes I think I ain't (sic) got a brain to be honest. I'm so, so stupid.'

And when quizzed by Holly about whether or not she was a call girl, Heald insisted: 'I'm definitely not a prostitute. I have never taken money for sex, that’s not what I do.

'What I do is called paid to party, where you get paid to go out with a group of people do dancing, do different things, you do not sleep with anyone for money, that’s not the situation.'

However, when Holly pointed out that Mafia - real name Heald - had actually slept with one of her clients, Chloe said: 'I wasn’t actually getting paid for that, that was totally separate.

'The guy was really fanciable and then after that I met up with him a couple of times and I still talk to him all the time now.'


However, Miss Heald failed to make it through to the live stage where 12 competitors battle it out to win this year’s series. Yesterday Cowell also revealed that clichéd ideas of X Factor contestants going on a ‘journey’ or having a ‘sob story’ were banned from this year’s programme.

He said: ‘What we are trying to avoid is 17-year-olds coming up with pathetic sob stories and singing songs that are too old for them in the hope they are going to be popular.

‘I don’t want this to be a popularity competition, I think it is important that it remains a talent competition.

‘I am just trying to encourage them this year to be their age and do what they like to do if they has a career as a pop star and for everyone to be a bit more relaxed about it.’

But he said he would not rule out including ‘genuinely interesting’ stories in the show.

The X Factor continues to be a massive ratings success, with more than 12.7million watching on Saturday night.




source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment