Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Time to pay the plastic surgeon another visit? Heidi Montag reveals dimply thighs

By Daily Mail Reporter

Blemishes: Cellulite can be clearly seen on plastic surgery-obsessed Heidi Montag's legs as she strutted around on a movie set in Los Angeles yesterday


She recently underwent 10 plastic surgery treatments but it seems the perfect body still eludes Heidi Montag.

Despite having had liposuction on her inner and outer thighs in November, the 23-year-old revealed signs of cellulite as she strutted around a film set in Los Angeles in a pair of hotpants yesterday.

Heidi, who rose to fame in the reality show The Hills, is by her own admission 'beyond obsessed' with plastic surgery.

As such, it would hardly be surprising if she were to call the surgeon in again to rectify her blemishes.

By the time she was 21, Heidi had already had a nose job, collagen lip injections, and implants that turned her A-cups into 32-Cs.

But in November, her round of procedures proved even more dramatic.

In a transformation chronicled by America's People magazine, she had work done on almost every part of her body, ranging from neck liposuction to a buttock augmentation.


Heidi's got talent? The pneumatic blonde made her big screen debut as she filmed a cameo in a new film at El Matador Beach in California


She had a mini brow lift, chin reduction, Botox in her forehead and frown area as well as fat injected into her cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips.

Afterwards, she told the publication: 'I love my body. I still feel a little fragile, but I've never felt more beautiful and sexier. I didn't know I could have this much confidence.

'I see an upgraded version of me. It's a new face and a new energy. It's a new person and I feel like almost all of the things I didn't want to be and who I turned into kind of got chiseled away. So I'm very excited for the world to see the new me and a real me.'


No acting lessons required: Heidi pouted and preened her way through the filming


Heid was pictured on Tuesday filming a cameo in her first feature film.

She is set to appear alongside Hollywood luminaries Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston, but despite admitting being nervous about the prospect, she didn't show it.

It is still unclear what role Heidi takes in this movie, but she confidently thrust her chest out in a low-cut polka dot top, with red bikini top on show and pouted and preened her way through the filming.

An excited Heidi tweeted: "I just had THE BEST day of my life filming my first comedy movie!!!!! It was beyond what I could have ever dreamed!!!!!"


What's my motivation? Heidi prepares to film a scene with a cast member


And in another she wrote, "And I am wearing my sailor shorts I designed in the movie!!!"

Originally titled Pretend Wife, Just Go for It follows surgeon Adam Sandler who convinces a single mother (Jennifer Aniston) to pretend to be his soon-to-be-divorced wife so that he doesn't lose the woman he loves.

Sports Ilustrated model Brooklyn Decker will star as Sandler's love interest.
Quite what Aniston and Kidman think of their castmate is as yet unknown.


Ready for her close-up: Heidi's role in the film is unclear but she clearly wants to be the main attraction in the film which will also star Jennifer Aniston


Meanwhile Heidi's loose cannon husband Spencer Pratt has been ordered to leave The Hills and get anger management following an outburst on set, according to US reports.

UsWeekly.com claims the show's bosses kicked the 26-year-old newlywed off the show after he lost his temper during filming.

A source said that Pratt recently 'flipped out' on set after a female producer made a request to which he objected. It's not clear what the request was for.

'He got so crazy that he screamed at [her], 'I should kill you for even asking me to do that!"" the source said.


Team effort: The production team on hand for Heidi's debut

Staff members were reportedly 'very rattled' by Pratt's threats and complained to top producers who then threatened to kick Pratt off the show.

Pratt's team then went back with a compromise.

'The show agreed that Spencer would leave The Hills for six weeks to do anger management training once a week at home. If he completes it, he can return to the show.'

It comes days after Montag announced that she had ditched her husband as her manager.


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment