Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Newly slim Charlotte Church squeezes into PVC leggings on This Morning sofa

Wow factor: Charlotte Church showed off her slender legs in a pair of form-fitting black leggings


It seems Charlotte Church is determined to show off her newly trim figure at any opportunity.

And today was no exception as the Size 8 singer took to the This Morning sofa in a pair of racy black PVC leggings.

The mother of two set pulses racing as she chatted to hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby about her new BBC show Over The Rainbow

Charlotte, 24, will sit on the judging panel on the show along with Sheila Hancock and John Partridge as Andrew Lloyd Webber and host Graham Norton are reunited in a new search for a West End star.

She replaced Denise Van Outen, who is now pregnant, in a controversial move by BBC bosses.

This time it is to find a Dorothy to fill the ruby red slippers (and a Toto the dog, too), following on from the success of How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria and Any Dream Will Do.

In promotional shots for the show, Charlotte is again proudly showing off her slender legs in a pair of super tight skinny jeans.


On form: She chatted with hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield


In search of a star: Charlotte was plugging her new BBC show Over The Rainbow, which starts on Friday, March 26


When asked if her husband Gavin Henson helped to tone her new shape body, Charlotte told Holly and Phil: 'No, he’s a great guy…and I’ve been through some changes and shapes [over the years] but he’s always kind of loved me and been happy, and he’s never commented negatively on however I’ve looked'

'I’ve always been quite comfortable in my own skin and I ate everything in sight when I was pregnant and I loved doing that. I didn’t watch my weight, I didn’t care and I had a great experience. I had a great pregnancy experience.'

She did admit Gavin tried to encourage her to exercise, although she has previously said she just at less instead.

She added: 'Gav did take me out training a couple of times, but only a few times because it was way too much for me!


The judges: The singer will be on the panel alongside Sheila Hancock and John Partridge


Back again: Host Graham Norton and Andrew Lloyd Webber will also reunite on the show in a bid to find a new West End star


'We’d have to sprint for ten meters and then have a ten second rest, and I was like "ahh, you’re killing me, I can’t do this, I’m knackered, stop now!’"He’d be like "come on, you’re young, your heart can take it", I’d be like "no it can’t, I’m going to have a heart attack, leave me alone!"'

The couple have two children, Ruby, two and Dexter, aged one.

Miss Church has steadily shed the pounds since giving birth to her second child.

She initially dropped from a size 14-16 back to her pre-pregnancy size 10-12 by walking and swimming with Henson, but in the past few months has slimmed further.

She is now a size 8.

Over The Rainbow starts on Friday 26 March on BBC1


Transformation: Church on the Jonathan Ross show last week, left, and, right, sporting a fuller figure in February 2009


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment