Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ke$ha makes a splash Down Under as she hits Bondi Beach in a high-cut swimsuit

By Daily Mail Reporter

Surf's up: Ke$ha took a swim at Sydney's Bondi Beach yesterday

She may be in town on business, but pop star Ke$ha found time for pleasure while visiting Sydney, Australia yesterday.

She hit the surf at Bondi Beach during a brief break from her promotional tour, which kicked off after her debut single Tik Tok hit the No.1 spot Down Under and her follow-up track Blah Blah Blah reached No.3.

The 23-year-old looked stunning in a high-cut one piece swimsuit and a black Pixies tank top and appeared to thoroughly enjoying herself as she frolicked in the surf


Rock chick: The singer wore a Pixies tank over her swimsuit


Unlike other beach goers, Ke$ha had an assistant waiting on hand with a towel as soon as she emerged from the sea in a sign she's already become accustomed to VIP treatment.

During an interview with MTV, she gushed about her time in Australia, saying: 'This is actually my favourite place in the world I have to say.

But the Nashville-raised singer isn't always quite so sweet.


Thighs the limit: Ke$ha paraded her pins in an incredibly high-cut one-piece


She has been doing a lot of apologising lately after her controversial remarks about Britney Spears and teen singer Justin Bieber.

In a recent interview with Maxim magazine, Ke$ha joked about the 16-year-old, saying: 'He's such a tiny little baby! I would've loved to push him around on stage in a carriage (pram).'

But a few days later, she apologised on her Twitter micro-blogging page, saying: 'Dear Justin B, I am so sorry if my bad joke has hurt your feelings


VIP treatment: A personal assistant was on hand with a towel as she emerged from the water
'You are obviously so talented and I would never mean to offend you. I think you are rad.'


Hiding from someone? Ke$ha wears a druid-style cape as she leaves a Sydney radio station on Tuesday

Ke$ha also explained the lyrics of her song Styrofoam - which doesn't appear on her new album Animal - which appeared to criticise Spears.

The lyrics said: 'In ten years, Britney Spears... Britney, who?'

However, Ke$ha insisted the song was written eight years ago and she didn't write the Spears lyrics, despite admitting her regrets over singing it.

She said: 'Just to clarify, I didn't write that bit and that was from when I was 15 - and there is a reason that song's not on my record.

'I have to admit now I ever regret even singing that because I have mad respect for her.'

Ke$ha recently revealed she was stunned by the amount of fans who take her lyrics literally after she sang about washing her teeth with a bottle of Jack Daniels whisky in Tik Tok.

She said: 'Everyone's really offended by Jack line. But come on, brushing your teeth with Jack Daniel's - What girl does that? People are like, "Do you really advocate brushing your teeth with bourbon?"

'I'm like, "Yes, actually, I do, every day, for everybody. Especially 8-year-olds."

I mean, what are you talking about? Of course I don't. Come on.'


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment