Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Katy Perry indulges her passion for fashion with three stunning outfits in one day

By Daily Mail Reporter

Outfit one: Katy Perry arrives at her New York hotel in a demure floral print shift dress teamed with a fluffy pink cardigan and purple Christian Louboutin heels


It's a hard life being a pop star - or so Katy Perry seems to think. But the perks are great and Katy clearly takes advantage.

The singer indulged her passion for fashion by wearing three different outfits in one day.

She arrived at her New York hotel in a fifties style print dress and fluffy pink cardigan. And soon after re-emerged in a tangerine coloured body-con dress paid tribute to the title of her newly released album - Tangerine Dream.

The final dress was typical Katy, as she looked like the prom Queen in a cream prom dress.

However, busy bride-to-be Katy says she is getting stressed out over her hectic schedule.

With an impending wedding, a new record on the go and a promo tour, admittedly the starlet does have a lot on her plate.

The singer who is to wed British comic Russell Brand later this year, is not exactly in short supply of help (or money) in order to lighten the load.


Outfit two: The star looked stunning in a peach halterneck bandage dress and gold Christian Louboutins as she headed to David Letterman's television show


Speaking to People magazine, she revealed: 'Most people have breakdowns just over weddings, and I'm planning mine and my tour.

'I really have to learn to breathe and delegate.'

Her staunchly religious evangelical parents, no doubt, will be relieved to hear their daughter has ruled out wearing latex for her big day.

Katy added:'I'm definitely not going to get married in latex. When I wear latex onstage, I sweat. I could wring out those dresses- and I don't want to do that at my wedding.'

California Gurl Katy, 25, was pictured out and about today in New York, where she is set to appear on tonight's The Late Show With David Letterman.


Outfit three: Katy is still the belle of the ball as she heads back to her hotel after performing on The Late Show with David Letterman


Despite her busy diary, she still found time to make two outfit changes, starting the day off in a green floral print dress teamed with a fluffy pink cardigan and purple Christian Louboutin heels, before later emerging from her New York hotel in a form-fitting peachy halter neck number.

Unsurprisingly, perhaps, the career-driven celeb has admitted she is too busy to have children at the moment with 35-year-old Brand.

However she said she would like to be a mother one day. Speaking to Britain's OK! magazine, she said: 'I see myself as a professional right now and hopefully when I decided it's time for children, I'll be able to devote myself to that.'

Perry added that she isn't sure whether she will ever work with her funny-guy fiance.

She said: 'I don't know. I think that's always one of those things that can get quite sensitive. There's a place to be professional and a place to be intimate and some things they can't co-exist.'


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment