Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cameron Diaz is beautiful in a tiny blue bikini as she relaxes on Hawaiian family break

By Sarah Bull






















Tanned and toned: Cameron Diaz shows off her enviable bikini body on the beach in Maui


She has got a body that is the envy of millions of women worldwide.

So it was no surprise to see Cameron Diaz showing off her amazing physique in a tiny blue bikini as she enjoyed a family break in Maui, Hawaii.

The 37-year-old star, who is arguably one of the most physically fit actresses in Hollywood, looked toned, tanned and healthy as she made the most of the sunshine on the beach.


Relax: Cameron took some time to chill out before she begins the hectic promotional tour for new movie Knight And Day


The actress, who can soon be seen in Knight And Day alongside Tom Cruise, credits her stunning body to healthy eating and regular exercise, including Pilates.

But unlike many stars who have to reduce their food intake to maintain their figures, Cameron says she likes nothing better than eating a good meal.

She said in a recent interview: 'Food is one of my biggest pleasures. I love to eat. I love to cook. I love to feed people.

'My body functions best when I eat consistently. I pretty much eat the same thing every day for week at a time.'


Convert: Cameron says she didn't discover the merits of working out until she starred in Charlie's Angels


And despite her enviably flat stomach and toned arms, Cameron admits it took her a while before she discovered the merits of regular exercise.

She told Self magazine: 'Before Charlie's Angels, I never exercised. Not a day! I always associated it with pain and discomfort - something you do if you have to.

'Then, for the movie, we worked out eight hours a day, five days a week for three months, and I learned what it felt like to be strong.

'Now that I know how that feels, I never want to be too far away from it.'

source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment