Monday, May 10, 2010

Chloe Madeley: 'I put on half a stone over four months... then lost it in a week'

By Daily Mail Reporter

Bikini workout: Chloe Madeley has lost half a stone, left, after putting on weight when she quit smoking


As she poses in her bikini, Chloe Madeley looks more than happy with her trim figure.

And with little wonder. The TV presenter daughter of Richard and Judy has slimmed down in time for summer by losing 6lbs - in just one week.

The 22-year-old took herself off to bikini bootcamp after she quit smoking and started eating junk food, putting on half a stone over four months


Read the full story in this week's Closer, out now


Chloe, 5ft 7in, said: 'After I stopped smoking last year, I turned to junk food and put on half a stone in just four months.

'By February I weighed 9st and was a size 10, which isn’t big by any means but I was becoming very unfit.

'A week at boot camp seemed the perfect solution!'

The camp saw her take part in intense days of exercise and follow a healthy low calorie diet.

Chloe said: 'The average weekly weight loss is 8lbs – which more than half of my group achieved. A few lost a lot more.

'Alongside the pain, hunger and sheer exhaustion, I laughed louder than I have done in months, learnt a lot about my body and met some fantastic women.

'And I lost 6lbs and 7½ inches and am down to a size eight.'

Other stars to have got back into shape at bootcamp include Kerry Katona, who spent two weeks getting back in shape earlier this year.


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment