Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kim Kardashian shows off her newly tanned legs in figure-hugging green dress

By Chris Johnson

Killer heels: Kim Kardashian looked stunning in green in New York


After spending the past few weeks lounging around in a bikini, Kim Kardashian looked like she meant business as she stepped out in New York.

The American socialite has been filming her new reality show with sister Khloe while lapping up the Miami sun of late so, naturally, she was keen to show off her tan in a short, skin-tight ensemble.

Clad in a spring green asymmetrical dress, the reality star was pictured arriving at ABC Studios for an appearance on the U.S. show, Live with Regis and Kelly.

In a message to fans on her Twitter page, she said: 'About to go on Regis and Kelly! Will give u guys the air date soon!'

She was, of course, referring to her upcoming series, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
Kim arrived in New York City via JFK International Airport on Monday night on a flight from LAX Airport in Los Angeles.

The star returned to LA after her Miami jaunt earlier last week, but is already missing it.


Golden girl: Kim dressed her hourglass figure in a gold bikini as she poses for a photoshoot in Loren Ridinger's Miami Beach mansion last week

She tweeted earlier in the week: 'I am actually really sad I did not wake up to the beautiful beach & my little Mason! I really want to move to Miami!'
As well as plugging her new show, Kim has found time to talk about her Armenian heritage.

The 29-year-old's father Robert Kardashian's side of the family were Armenian and, despite being raised in LA, she says she's proud of her roots.

Talking about her family history, she said to Armenian Pulse: "I am fourth-generation Armenian, born and raised in Los Angeles. My great-grandparents from my father's side came to LA from Armenia right before the genocide


Newly single: Kardashian recently split up with American football player Reggie Bush for the second time


'My great-grandfather was Armenian and my great-grandmother, Turkish-Armenian.

'My mother is English, so I am half-Armenian, but I was raised with a huge Armenian influence, always hearing stories of Armenia, eating Armenian food and celebrating Armenian holidays!'

Kardashian, who recently split from on/off boyfriend, American football player Reggie Bush, was told that she has a big fan base in Armenia and is very popular there.

She said: 'This makes me so happy! My father would be so proud that we talk about our Armenian heritage! My dad used to always tell us to never remove the '-ian' from our last name like some Armenians that came to the US.

'He was so proud to be Armenian and his biggest regret was not sending us to Armenian school! I am so proud to be Armenian and so happy that I can identify with my Armenian fans!'


source :dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment