Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Guy Ritchie steps out with yet ANOTHER young blonde model on his arm

By Lizzie Smith

New girl: Guy Ritchie and model Jacqui Ainsley have dinner at Roka in London


When it comes to women Guy Ritchie certainly seems to have a type - young, slim, blonde and stunningly beautiful.

The 41-year-old was spotted with model Jacqui Ainsley on his arm as they left the London restaurant Roka this week.

At 28 she is more than 13 years his junior, but that won't bother the film director, who last week was spotted on a pub crawl with 21-year-old underwear model Michaela Kocianová.

Like ex-wife Madonna, who is dating the 28-years-younger model Jesus Luz, Ritchie appears unconcerned by age gaps.

His new date, Jacqui, is a former girlfriend of Pop Idol reject Darius.

She and Ritchie strolled arm and arm after their date, with Jacqui unable to hide her smile.

But if she wants to keep hold of Ritchie she is sure to have competition


Arm in arm: The two had enjoyed a cosy meal

Just this week Michaela was describing in vivid detail how the Snatch director fell for her charms.

'Guy fell in love with me because of my nose,' she explained. 'He told me beauty is boring - I love your nose. He was really kind to me.'

The two met when he directed her in a perfume advert

'The script went out the window,' she revealed. 'I was much more on camera than originally planned because he wanted to see more of me.

'He told me he believes in me and said I looked great.'


Another blonde: Last week Guy was snapped with model Michaela Kocianová, 21


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment