Monday, October 25, 2010

Who ate all the pies? A tubby-again Kevin Federline takes Britney's boys to stock-up at the supermarket

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Fun with father? Kevin Federline holds hands with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James on a supermarket shopping trip yesterday in Chatsworth, California


Kevin Federline was on daddy duty yesterday as he took his two sons to the supermarket in Chatsworth, California.

Currently sharing custody, it was Kevin's turn to have Britney Spears' boys Sean Preston, four and Jayden James, three.

Looking very cute in Pokemon and Spiderman t-shirts, the children strolled hand-in-hand with their famous father.

Britney's ex-husband, 32, tried to conceal his tubbier figure in an oversized navy t-shirt and white shorts, keeping a low profile with a baseball cap pulled down over his face.

The boys seemed to enjoy joining in on the errand as they hitched a ride in Kevin's shopping trolley and were spotted happily pointing out things they wanted in store.
At one point a delighted Jayden James was spotted clutching a new mini basketball toy he'd persuaded his dad to put in the trolley.

Hopefully Kevin was choosing healthy foods as he's definitely fuller-figured again following his dramatic weight loss on TV reality show, Celebrity Fit Club.
The former dancer previously blamed his weight gain on depression following his split from Britney.


Trolley dash: Britney's boys hitch a lift on Kevin's shopping cart


He revealed: 'Me and Brit are good now, everybody knows I've had a tough road but I am happy where we are at now. Everything we went through played a part in my weight gain.

'You go through certain situations in your life and some people get depressed and eat more and I was one of those people. Some people get stressed and they lose weight. With me that wasn't the case.

'I went through a lot of things and I would definitely say that those things contributed to me gaining weight.'


I want that! Jayden James points to veggies in the supermarket while holding his new mini basketball toy


Kevin weighed in at a staggering 240 pounds (17 stone) at the beginning of the reality show and looked a far cry from the svelte, handsome dancer that caught Britney Spears' eye back in 2004.

He worked hard and lost all of his targeted 30lbs - vowing: 'There's no way I will ever, ever go back to that.'

Pre-Fit Club Kevin's diet consisted of fatty junk foods and up to 24 cans of soda a day.

'I drank 12-24 cans of soda a day, not diet,' Federline confessed. 'That was my coffee, that was my candy, that was my cake.


Home again: Kevin wheels the kids out to the car in his trolley


'I didn't drink coffee, eat candy, I didn't eat cake. I ate pizza, macaroni and cheese, all that, so the combination of the two just added up real fast.'

Federline dropped the pounds by adopting a healthy diet and vigorous work out regime. He said: 'I feel healthy, I feel normal again. I wake up I want to get out of bed, I don't want to stay in bed and eat all day and not go anywhere.'

The family has been strained lately with accusations flying at the boys' mother, Britney, as she faces a lawsuit citing child abuse and sexual harassment filed by ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores.

Although Britney and Kevin have been through some very rocky times, this time Kevin stood behind Britney, calling the accusations 'baseless'.


The way they were: When Federline married Spears he had a perfect, fit, lean dancer's body

source :dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment