Saturday, October 30, 2010

Eternally youthful Demi Moore, 47, glows on the red carpet in a Victoria Beckham goddess dress

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Mr and Mrs Kutcher: Demi Moore looked stunning in a Victoria Beckham design as attends the PlusCity Charity in Austria with husband Ashton Kutcher


If there really is a fountain of youth, it seems Demi Moore has been drinking from it by the gallon.

The 47-year-old appeared on the red carpet last night for the PlusCity Charity Gala in Pasching, Austria with husband Ashton Kutcher.

And in a wonder that never ceases, she managed to look younger than she did when she was actually in her twenties.

She wore a floor length off the shoulder peach gown designed by none other than Victoria Beckham, who now has a host of celebrity fans including Oprah Winfrey, Nicole Scherzinger and Blake Lively.

And her 34-year-old husband had clearly made an effort too, looking handsome and clean-shaven in a dark tuxedo.

The couple could barely keep their hands off each other as they posed on the red carpet, and looked more solid and together than ever.

Despite her incredible wrinkle-free appearance, Moore has denied having any work done on her face.


Spot the difference! Demi (right) as a 23-year-old starlet in 1985's St Elmo's Fire


'I've had something done but it's not my face, she told British Elle magazine.
But she did admit she wouldn't be averse to having surgery in the future.

'You know what? Maybe one day I'll go under the knife,' she says. 'It just irritates me that people are constantly saying how much I've spent on plastic surgery.'

And the Ghost star wishes her looks weren't the subject of quite so much attention.

'I wish there was a little bit less curiosity and fascination with how I look, whether it's good or bad.


Stuck on you: The couple, whose marriage has been under scrutiny in recent months, walked the red carpet hand in hand


'I only hope it's serving some sort of purpose … It feels like schoolyard name-calling a lot of the time. It hurts.'

The brunette beauty claims that as she's grown older, she's become much more comfortable with her looks and her body.

And she's finally overcome the lack of self esteem she had when she was younger.
'I had an extreme obsession with my body,' she says. 'I made it a measure of my own value. I tried to dominate it, which I did, and I changed it multiple times over.

'Does being thin resolve anything? No. The irony is that when I abandoned that desire to dominate my body, it actually became the body that I always wanted.

'But it only happened when I stopped trying to control it. At the end of the day, this kind of obsession is pointless and meaningless.'



source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment