Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The long and short of it: Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian joke about their 'race' to get pregnant

By Daily Mail Reporter


Little and large: Kourtney poses with sister Khloe Kardashian after their Good Morning America performance in Times Square


They may look distinctly different in height and shape, but Kardashian sisters Khloe and Kourtney clearly share the same sense of humour.

The reality show stars joked that they are in competition with each other to get pregnant during an appearance on Good Morning America.

'It's a race to the nine month mark baby,' Khloe solemnly told host Robin Roberts today after being asked if they were competing to have a baby.


'That's true,' they both chorused. 'I have stuff saved in my freezer and Kourtney and I were going to compete on who could get knocked up first,' added Khloe.

On a more serious note, Khloe, 26, said the sisters were actually each other's best friends.

'We genuinely love each other and my sisters are my best friends,' said Khloe, who looked casual in a grey floppy hat, black blazer and black jeans.

'People always want to assume we're competing with each other or comparing every thing to one another. I think that is the craziest thing people say because it's the furthest from the truth.

'I don't think you could put on a front for as long either - off on on camera,' she added

Sisterly lunch: Casually dressed Khloe and Kourtney leave a new York restaurant after lunch together

Arm in arm: The sisters discussed their close family bond on their morning talk show appearance


The sisters were on the programme to promote the new season of their hit reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which airs in the U.S. on June 12.

The show will feature formidable matriarch Kris Jenner, who controversially made comments about her daughter's weight on her spin-off reality show Khloe and Lamar.

'She's my mum but also my manager,' Khloe said. 'So when we speak, I don't know whether it is coming from mum or the manager's side.

'It's hard but I do think she comes from a good place.'

Pregnancy laughs: Kourtney and Khloe joked on Good Morning America how they were in a race to get pregnant


They also discussed their middle sister Kim's engagement to basketball plater Kris Humphries, admitting they were 'surprised' at the news.

But 32-year-old Kourtney, who wore a simple black dress, also said that Kim's engagement is taking pressure off her to marry long term boyfriend Scott Disick, with whom she has a one-year-old son, Mason.

'Not any time soon,' she said, when asked if she would be tying the knot with Scott. 'Kim just bought me some time so that works out nicely.

'My grandmother was texting me yesterday saying: 'When's the wedding?' I thought she was talking about Kim but she's like "No I was talking about yours."

'And I'm like 'How can I do that right now? It's Kim's turn.'

Pressure's off: Kourtney said Kim's recent engagement took the heat off her to wed boyfriend Scott Disick


But the sisters joked about Kim's infamous 20.5 carat diamond ring, thought to be worth in the region of $2 million.

'The ring is actually fake,' laughed Khloe. 'She got it from [department store] Nordstrom's but it looks really good.'You get frozen if you're around her for too long. It's that massive.'

Meanwhile, Kim arrived at LAX today looking casually chic in black jeans, knee length boots, and a black velvet jacket.

Casual chic: Kim Kardashian arrived at LAX today in long black boots, velvet jacket and a black Birkin bag




source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment