Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kylie Minogue gets some Attitude for new photoshoot as she reveals, 'I'll probably just elope and get married quietly'

By Sarah Bull

Marriage plans: Kylie Minogue, seen here in a new photoshoot for Attitude magazine, says when the time comes for her to get married, she'll probably elope


Her love life has been a source of constant speculation over recent years.

But now Kylie Minogue has revealed she is planning to get married, but admits she doesn't want the 'fantasy white wedding' and will probably just elope.

The 42-year-old singer, who has been dating Spanish model Andres Velencoso Segura for the past 18 months, made the frank admissions in Attitude magazine as she posed for a racy new photoshoot.


In love: Kylie with boyfriend Andres Velencoso Segura, who she has been dating for the past 18 months


Kylie, who is seen soaking wet surrounded by male models in see-through jackets and underwear in the new shoot, said: 'I was never one of those girls who fantasied about getting married.

'I can get very excited about a wedding, but I would probably just elope and do it really quietly.'

The All The Lovers singer, who has previously dated actor Olivier Martinez and male model James Gooding, also said she is more 'realistic' about relationships now she is older.

She explained: 'I think I’m more realistic, partly because of all the headlines that are all about my failed love life. "Unlucky in love" - God I hate that pun!
'I don’t actually feel unlucky in it - I feel that it just hasn’t been textbook fairytale.'

However, Kylie, who is notoriously private about her relationship with Segura, did admit that things are 'quite good' in her personal life right now.

She said: 'I’m a serial monogamist for a start. I do fall. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it isn’t, but right now it’s quite good.'

Kylie, whose new album Aphrodite is out on July 5th, also spoke about the regrets she has about her last two albums Body Language and X, adding she thinks they could have been more 'cohesive'.

She said: 'I hate to have regret, because there was some amazing stuff on there, but there was a niggling voice in my head that just wished they could have been a little bit more cohesive.

'Hindsight can be a real . b***h. You go, 'God, I wish I'd been more clear-headed or thought of that or been more strong-willed', or whatever the case is.'

The full interview with Kylie appears in Attitude magazine's 'Camp' Issue this month


Sexy: Songbird Kylie poses in a blonde wig and racy white outfit on the cover of this month's Attitude magazine


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment