Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kim Kardashian begs fan NOT to have plastic surgery to look like her to save marriage

By Daily Mail Reporter

Role model: Kim Kardashian out with her mother Kris in Los Angeles last night


They are fast becoming the world's most popular reality family so it is unsurprising that they have fans who idolise and want to be like them.

But Kim Kardashian jumped to the rescue of one woman yesterday who claimed she was going to have plastic surgery to make her look like the star in order to save her marriage.

Kim, who has over 4 million fans on Twitter, received a message via the social networking site that said: 'I'm getting head 2 toe plastic surgery next week 2 look like @kimkardashian so my husband won't leave me. He worships her.'

The 29-year old reality star instantly tweeted the woman back.
'Please don't. Ur husband should love u 4 who u are!' she wrote

'Don't try 2 b someone else. Im sure u are beautiful inside & out! Just as u are.'

She then wrote a message to all her fans saying: 'Don't change yourself for anybody but yourself...be happy with who u are! Someone will appreciate and adore u just as you are.'

It is not know if the fan replied.

Kim, who enjoyed a meal out with her mother Kris last night, has dodged plastic surgery rumours herself but has always maintained that her body is 100% natural.

'I'm totally not against plastic surgery,' she told ABC News in May.

'I've tried Botox before. That's the only thing that I've done.'


Reality star: Kim wore a mosaic patterned dress with Louboutin heels


'I've never had my nose done,' she said.

'What's funny about my nose, it's my biggest insecurity. I always want to get my nose done. I went to the doctor, I had them take the pictures, he showed me what it would look like and it just didn't ...I wouldn't look the same.'

Kim broke off her high profile relationship with New Orleans Saints player Reggie Bush earlier this year after she felt they were moving in different directions with their lives.

She has since been linked to Christiano Ronaldo and another American football player Miles Austin.

However, she talked to Ryan Seacrest this week on his radio show and claimed 'I’m single and having a good time. I am living my life and there’s nothing I want to tell you.'




source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment