Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Only Way Is Essex love rivals Lauren Goodger and Sam Faiers go bare-faced for natural photoshoot

By Daily Mail Reporter


Bare-faced chic: The Only Way Is Essex star Lauren Goodger shows off her natural looks in a Heat magazine photoshoot (left), compared with her heavily made-up appearance at an awards bash last month (right)


No self-respecting Essex girl would never be seen without her spray tan, fake eyelashes, hair extensions and lipgloss on.

So it must have taken quite some persuading to convince The Only Way Is Essex stars Lauren Goodger and Sam Faiers to go make-up free for the cameras.

The love rivals - who have both been romanced by playboy Mark Wright in the ITV2 reality show - have bared all in a new photoshoot.


Goodger, 24, left off her signature lipgloss and eyeshadow to show off her youthful freckles in a glowing shoot.

Although she's always taken pride in her appearance, she admitted she felt more self-conscious now she was on TV twice a week.

She said: 'Being on television definitely makes you more conscious of how you look. I’ve actually had my eyebrows tattooed on.

'Normally I feel OK without make-up – yesterday, I went shopping without any on at all. But when I don’t feel well or I’m tired, I feel rubbish being barefaced.

Au naturel: Glamour model Sam Faiers shows off her natural beauty (left) compared to her make-up (and false eyelashes) that she wore during a DVD signing in Lakeside Shopping Centre three weeks ago (right)


'Then people want a picture and I think, "Oh God, I’ve got no make-up on!" I feel nicer with it, but I like to let my skin breathe.'

Her TV rival, glamour model Faiers also admitted she was fearful of being seen without her favourite false eyelashes.

The 20-year-old said: 'It’s quite nerve-wracking doing a shoot without make-up – especially not wearing my eyelashes, because I’m so used to having them.

'I’m a very girly girl, but I think it’s good for me to see myself like this.

'I wouldn’t usually go out without make-up, even though I’m naturally quite confident. I do love getting glammed up, and I definitely feel better with make-up.'

Since the huge success of the first series last year, Goodger has enlisted the help of stylist Sade Ibrahim and make-up artist Samantha Landesberg to keep her looking immaculate at all times on the show.

And in January this year, she underwent a six hour procedure to have her eyebrows tattooed on by Essjay Hartshorn.

Viewers of Sunday night's episode saw Goodger getting furious after she found out her fiance had been spotted lunching with Faiers at the King William IV pub in Chigwell.

But the couple managed to smooth things over in time for their over-the-top engagement party last Thursday.

Despite his emotional on-stage declaration of love for Goodger, Wright did find time for a chat with Faiers in a private room at the venue, where he admitted he would always have a special place in his heart for her.

All in one: Lauren was spotted stepping out today in an unforgiving full body leotard


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment