Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Now I'm the famous one: Katie Price lets Leandro lead as they take their PDA-filled romance to Buenos Aires

By Daily Mail Reporter


I'm famous where I come from: Leandro Penna shows Katie Price around his native Buenos Aires


During their whirlwind romance, pictures of Katie Price and her new man Leandro Penna putting on public displays of affection have become commonplace.

And the couple continued their canoodling in Argentina, where Katie arrived yesterday to meet up with her toyboy.

But there was once subtle difference in the pair's actions as they stepped out for lunch and some shopping in Buenos Aires - Leandro, usually trailing behind, was the one taking charge.


While the 25-year-old model was virtually unknown in the UK before becoming Katie's arm candy, he is just as famous as his reality star girlfriend back home.

And while he was happy to let Price, 32, take the lead on nights out and at events in London during his extended stay, Leandro is clearly more comfortable to play the alpha male on his native soil.

He confidently strode ahead of Katie as they left a show store in the Argentinian capital, and for once Katie also appeared happy to take a back seat as she clutched Leandro's hand.

Double the love: The couple (and their mirror image) only have eyes for each other during a shopping trip

Getting serious: Katie has jetted to Argentina to meet up with the model, who says he wants her to meet his family


Inside the store the reality star perched on her boyfriend's knee and wrapped her arm around his shoulders as they cuddled and whispered in each other's ears.

Katie wore a pair of loud black and white leggings with a crochet black knit top over a white vest for their day out.

Her trip to Leandro's home turf won't be all shopping and long lunches, though.
He revealed his plans to introduce Katie to his family in this week's OK! magazine.

Dream date: Leandro treated Katie to lunch and a day of shopping on her first day in his homeland

'I want to take her to Córdoba to and have fun with me there,' he said. 'I'm going to introduce her to my family, and that's a thing I've only done a few times in my life.'

'I need her to know who I am and where I come from,' Leandro added. 'I want her to know my life, my story, my world.

'Probably we will go to my house in Despeñadero. My parents were born there, also my brothers. I'm going to take her there, to my sister's land, I want her to know all of that.'

Despite only spending a couple of days apart, Katie and Leandro looked overjoyed to be back in each other's arms when she flew in yesterday.

The reality TV star was snapped giving the male model a smacker on the lips as she arrived at Ezeiza Airport, Buenos Aires.

Leandro looked happy to see Katie even if he was in the middle of a phone conversation as they embraced on her arrival.

But he was soon beaming from ear to ear as they walked away from the terminal and to a waiting car to whisk them off to his home.

The couple have only been dating for five weeks after they met at Elton John's post-Oscars party in Los Angeles at the end of February.

But they have been inseparable since, with Leandro jetting to the UK a week after they met.

I missed you: Katie Price greets boyfriend Leandro Penna with a kiss on the lips as she arrives in Buenos Aires to spend the week with her toyboy lover


He went home to Argentina on Thursday and last night, Katie jetted out to the South American country to join him.

And although she is only believed to be there for a week, she was laden down with five suitcases as she jetted out of Heathrow yesterday.

During her trip to South America, she is planning to meet his parents and also explore possible business interests.

Accompanying the model were her Sky Living film crew, who will no doubt capture all the Latin action on-screen for her reality show.

I'll see you in 16 hours! Katie makes a call and writes a text - possibly to Leandro - as she makes her way to her plane

You sure you've got everything? An airport porter can barely be seen over Katie's huge pile of luggage


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment