Tuesday, April 19, 2011

'In my heart, I knew the relationship wasn't going anywhere': Peter Andre

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

A single man: Peter Andre strips off for the new issue of Heat magazine


Former WAG Elen Rivas was the first women to grow close to Peter Andre following his high-profile divorce from Katie Price.

But the Australian singer admitted he knew fairly early on it wasn't going to be happily ever after with the Spanish model.

Following their split earlier this month after five months together, Andre, 38, has spoken in depth for the first time about what went wrong.


Brief romance: Andre and ex-girlfriend Elen Rivas in January


He tells the new issue of Heat magazine: 'Elen and I never saw one another. I am so busy and so is Elen, and in my heart, I knew that the relationship was never going to step up to the next level. We weren't going to get married.

'We are better off as friends - and we are. It's amicable and I still meet up with her.


The full interview appears in this week's issue of heat magazine, on sale now


'We're mates, and if we had stayed together that could have been ruined. We never argued and if the relationship had continued, we would have started to row.'

Now single again following his 2009 divorce from Price, Andre says he's in no rush to find another wife.

He enthused: 'I'm a single man. This year is about having fun and lots of it. I'm not ready for a relationship and settling down and doing the love thing.

The full interview appears in this week's issue of heat magazine, on sale now (Tuesday).

The brand new series of Peter Andre: The Next Chapter starts on Thursday 28 April at 9pm on ITV2.


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment