Friday, April 15, 2011

'I learned to accept my body': Jessica Alba on how pregnancy changed her self-image

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Baby Bump: Jessica Alba covered her pregnancy physique with an oversized denim shirt as she left some Hollywood studios yesterday


Jessica Alba has revealed that pregnancy changed her attitude towards her figure.

The 29-year-old mother-of-one, who is now expecting her second child with husband Cash Warren, says she felt 'liberated' about her post-pregnancy physique.

Speaking to Italian Vogue, the Hollywood star said she had to learn to be less critical of herself after giving birth to Honor, now two.

'After the pregnancy, I felt liberated,' she said.


Advice: The mother-of-one has a refreshing outlook on her figure after giving birth to her first child, Honour


'I learned to accept my body and to give less importance to my appearance. Being a mother has taught me how to adapt to any situation.'

Posing for an accompanying photo shoot in the April edition of Vogue Italia, the Fantastic Four star also told the publication that she now prefers to cover up when she in the public eye.


Expecting: Jessica and her husband Cash were seen together last week strolling to a doctor's appointment

source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment