Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kim Kardashian reveals obsession with body hair removal

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Smooth: Kim Kardashian, pictured in November, looking smooth skinned and right, more natural in January 2009, has admitted she used to wax her forehead before having permanent laser surgery


Nearly every inch of Kim Kardashian's body is hairless - and that's exactly how she likes it.

The 30-year-old reality star has spoken out about her obsession with hair removal - and even admitted that she used to wax her forehead.

Kim said that up until two years ago she had baby hairs around her hairline that she used to have removed before opting for a more permanent method of laser surgery.


Perfecting manicured: Kim makes it a point to look her absolute best and was spotted going to a nail salon yesterday in Beverly Hills


'If you look at pictures of me from even three years ago, I had like two inches of baby hairs on my forehead.

'But they weren't thick enough to slick back, so they were permanently down and I would wax them all the time and now I lasered them and now they don't come back,' Kim tells Us Magazine.

The brunette beauty also makes it a point to keep her hands perfectly manicured and her feet in tip-top shape, and yesterday was spotted her getting her nails done at a salon in Beverly Hills.


Looking good takes time: Kim settles in as nail technicians work on her hands and feet


She also gets laser hair removal on her legs, arms, underarms and neck.

Kim admits she's been obsessed with having a hair free physique since before she was even a teenager.

'Literally, at twelve years old I had a bikini wax. I had an appointment once a month on a specific day, like every Friday we'd go and and get the inside of our brows waxed and a bikini wax.

Kim, who is a spokesperson for the TRIA Laser Hair Removal System, added: 'I used to have my own wax kit at home and I used to just wax all the time.



Keep your game tight: Kim, who is dating NBA play Kris Humphries, says she likes her men to 'be well groomed'


She admits can't stand having hair on her body: 'I'm, like, obsessed with hair removal.'

But when it comes to her men, she prefers that they go natural, especially in the region below the belt.

Kim, who is currently dating NBA player Kris Humphries, said about her men:
'I definitely don't like it if there's, like, nothing there, it's weird, but I like it to be well groomed.'


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment